Project: Vegetable Garden Beds



 Last year the vegetable garden was a disappointment as everything grown was eaten by the deer.  Even my tomatoes were  mowed down. This year I am revamping the garden.  The goal is to make the garden, look better. I threw the boxes together last year.  The goal is to: 
                                                        1) Make the beds even with each. 
                                                        2) Level the beds. 
                                                        3) And put up a fence to keep the deer away. 
The project turned out to be complicated and require that I call in an expert. 

The sunniest spot in my yard is on a , small, hill.  

 I  learned how to cut and fill to create terraced look. 




                                     The time it takes to create a terraced box is a lot. I added wood on the inside of a  box to raise one side.  I will have to come back with some creative planting to help with erosion and to hide this look. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts